Terms and conditions
Prior to availing the services of this site, you are requested to kindly read the Terms and Conditions given below. If you wish to avail of the services of this site, then you will be bound to the Terms and Conditions listed. VitaminsDiary.com withholds the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions if and when necessary. The new Terms and Conditions will be posted on this site and will take immediate effect. If you wish to use this site after this, the new Terms and Conditions will apply.
Please read through the following in detail.
- VitaminsDiary.com owns the trademarks and copyrights to all the text, graphics, icons, button icons, code and software that are relevant to this site. International copyright laws protect the same. You cannot modify, reproduce, copy, post, republish or distribute this material to anyone in any form except for non-commercial purposes or for you own personal reference. You cannot use parts of the content given on this site on your website without permission.
- In the event that you download or use material from this site for non-commercial purposes you cannot delete or change any proprietary notices that are existent on the site. VitaminsDiary.com does not guarantee that files downloaded will be free of virus.
- Although we take complete care to see that all information presented is up-to-date and reliable, VitaminsDiary.com cannot be held liable for inaccuracies or outdated information present, nor for any damages suffered as a result of the use of this site.
The purpose of this site to is provide quality information for the greater good of the general public. The content on this site cannot be used for trading purposes. VitaminsDiary.com shall not be held liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, which result from the use of the content or reliance upon any information on this web site. We do not personally endorse the views or opinions given on this site. Acting on any information on this site should be done, solely at your risk.
- VitaminsDiary.com does not request any confidential information in order for you to view or access the site. Therefore, we will not be held liable for confidential information sent without request.
- VitaminsDiary.com will not sell, e-mail, provide or submit any personal information that is submitted to us without your written consent. It will be kept completely confidential to protect your privacy and will be only used for internal purposes. It is completely optional for you to provide information to us. The information you provide is only kept to improve the quality of service, which we render to you.
- The only instance where we will disseminate personal information provided to us, is when law or a law enforcement agency requires it.
Your use of this site signifies your complete acceptance of all the parts of this document.