- Buy Hoodia Gordonii Products
- Hoodia Gordonii for Weight Loss
- Hoodia Gordonii Plus Testimonials
- Hoodia Gordonii Plant
- Reviews about Hoodia Gordonii
- Truth About Hoodia Diet Supplements
- Guide to Authentic South African Hoodia
- Hoodia Tea
- Effectiveness and Scam Report of Hoodia Patch
- Review of DEX-L10 Hoodia Gordonii
- Side Effects of Hoodia
- Natural Hoodia Gordonii Product
- Certified Hoodia
- Brief Guide to Hoodia Gordoonii Diet Pills
- Guide to Popular Hoodia Products
The Truth about Hoodia Diet Supplements
There are so many Hoodia supplements, too many to number probably. Notably, is the first few that have been earmarked as consistent and tested. There are also many that contain just Hoodia, rather than the Hoodia Gordonii that is believed to be the only Hoodia type to process the active ingredient associated with weight loss.
* Desert Burn brand products are all made from authentic and certified Hoodia Gordonii, routinely submitting their product for independent testing and they are a licensed developer working directly with a South African farmer.
* Hoodoba Pure brand also has accepted independent testing and passed, USDA permits and CITES licenses and certificates showing its product authentic as well as no fillers or additives.
* Hoodia Hoodia brand is owned by Millennium Health Supplements who is the largest importer of the Hoodia Gordonii from South Africa in the world. This brand also passes tests for pure South African Hoodia Gordonii, CITES certification and licenses.
* HoodiThin Liquid Extract is another version certified to be 100% Hoodia Gordonii from South Africa and can prove it with testing, permits and certificates. This liquid extract claims to give an individual faster results over a supplement pill.
* Another version is an extract spray called HoodiSpray. Used like a spray breath freshener, claims to also be absorbed faster in the body than pill form. HoodiSpray also is a pure supplement and can provide the proof.
Some other combination supplements claim to have Hoodia Gordonii but do not say it is pure and many have such a small amount of the plant it would be rather ineffective according to some herbal experts. Some of these more reputable products are the following: TrimSpa's Weight Loss Chocolate Hoodia Supplement contains Hoodia Gordonii but only 260mg, a minor amount, and is combined with other ingredients to make a chewable form. Also new on the market is TrimSpa's Froodia, a fruit-based bar containing a more accurate amount of Hoodia Gordonii at 400mg and available in four fruity flavors. Both these products claim to be authentic, rather than pure Hoodia Gordonii and do not show upfront any testing, certification, licensing or permits. Hoodia EX 57 is another option, containing certified South African Hoodia Gordonii, yet has only a minimal 100mg per serving and is produced with other ingredients. Ultra Max 800 with Hoodia Gordonii meanwhile claims to have it in the ingredient list along with others but does not appear to have authenticity or dosage amount of the star active ingredient. There are others as well that may use pure Hoodia Gordonii and the other ingredients it is paired up with are believed to assist in weight loss too, but one must beware that usually means a ineffective amount of Hoodia Gordonii.
For one to make the best decision on Hoodia Diet Supplements decide which type is best for the individual, check the label to be sure it is on the inside what the label makes the product appear to be and lastly if it is important, be sure to check for testing of authenticity.