- Almond Oil
- Bee Pollen
- Canola Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Cod Liver Oil
- Coenzyme Q10
- Cranberry Juice
- Dried Fruit And Nuts
- Primrose Oil
- Fats and Cholesterol
- Flaxseed Oil
- Grape Seed Extract
- Hesperidin Power
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Lemon Balm
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids
- Peanut Butter
- Pine Nuts
- Royal Jelly
- Desiccated Liver
- Olive oil
- Safflower Seed
- Green Tea
- McDonalds Nutrition
- Alkaline Diet
- Hydroponic Nutrients
- Six basic Nutrients
Information on Phosphatidylserine (PS) - Benefits, Side effects
Phosphatidylserine is a relatively recently discovered nutrient that is normally produced by the brain. Deficiencies of certain nutrients such as folic acid, vitamin B12 and essential fatty acid, can inhibit its production.
Health Benefits of Phosphatidylserine Supplements - Functions in our body
- Phosphatidylserine is a vital phospholipid that maintains the integrity of brain cells.
- Supplementation of phosphatidylserine has been found to improve mental function by increasing the levels of acetylcholine, which transmits brain messages.
- Studies indicate that depressed older adults taking phosphatidylserine supplements had a positive influence on mood and behavior. It also may taken by younger people struggling with depression.
So, the primary use of phosphatidylserine is in the treatment of memory loss, depression, and behavioural and age-related brain changes in the elderly.
Phosphatidylserine supplements, formulas in combination with other brain-enhancing nutrients, are becoming increasingly popular.
Phosphatidylserine Supplements - buy here
Possible side effects of phosphatidylserine
There are no major side effects of this drug. However,
- Some participants may develop nausea.
- Mild insomnia has also been reported to develop.
- Also, you should avoid phosphatidylserine if you have kidney problems.