Low Carb Diet
- Diet Help you Loose
- Evaluate your Meal Plan
- Low Calorie Diet Good or Not
- Watch Diet during Pregnancy
- Safe Diet during Pregnancy
- Weight Loss with Carb Diet
- Low Carb Diet for Diabetics
- Low Carb Diet Pill
- Vegetarians on Low Carb Diet
- Low Carb Diet Recipes
- Great tips for Low Carb Diet
- Side Effects of Low Carb Diets
- Low Carb Diet help you loose
- Low Carb Diets Safety
- Atkins Low Carb Diet
- Atkins Low Carb Diet Plan
- Low Carb Diets Work
- Menu for Low Carb Food List
- Some Handy Info
- Cranberries and Unsweetened Chocolate
- Some Facts of Low Carb Diet
- Monitor Performance of Diet Plan
- Low Carb Cholesterol Diet Guide
- Fast and Delicious Recepies
- Low Carb High Fiber Diet
- Success with a Low Carb Diet
- Low Carb Diet Program of choice
- High Protein Diet Pros and Cons
- Enjoy Low Carb Diet Benefits
- Healthy Diet with Numerous Choices
- Disadvantages of the Low Carb Diet
- Know more about Low Carb Diet
- Cautious before Starting for Diabetics
- Effective High Carb Low Fat Diet
- Conflicting Low Fat or Low Carb
- Problem with Low Carb Diets
- Secrets to a Good Low Carb Diet
- Dangerous for Teens
- Low Carb Protein Diet Advantages
- Plan Diet with Utility Examples
Evaluate your Low Carb Diet Meal Plan
Umpteen number of diet regimens are available in the market by different names --- Atkins, Protein Power, Medifast, South Beach to name a few. This variety adds to the confusion even more as to which to choose that would suit the one most and be the best! Below are few tips to help you evaluate a low carb diet meal plan.
Does It Have a Quick Start?
Most of the diets have quick start option and a restricted carb intake diet. This leads to loss of water from the tissues to move to bloodstream from where they move to kidneys and are excreted. It detoxifies the body and prepares it for healthy eating. Thus there is a rapid weight loss, due to water weight loss during the initial months, which also boosts the motivation to follow the diet.
Does It Have a Maintenance Plan?
After the initial phase, a good low carb diet meal plan will help you transition to good lifetime eating with a maintenance plan. This includes moderate amounts of carbohydrates and restricts the intake of sugars and starches.
Does It Include Snacks?
Eating in small modules is a more filling experience. The entire day's meal can be broken down to three large meals or six small meals. A low barb diet may consist of three meals and three snacks. Remember to keep a watch on the calorie and carb intake!
Does It Include Behavior Modification?
Eating when hungry doesn't make you overweight. It is primarily because of emotional reasons and overeating at parties, or when we go out with friends. Thus, the low carb diet plan should cover up for eating in parties and compensation.
Does It Encourage Exercise?
Exercise is anytime an essential part of a good low carb plan. Exercise helps you burn extra calories and it increases your metabolism so that you burn your food more efficiently.
Does It Include Healthy Carbs and Healthy Fats?
The low carb diet meal plan should include lots of veggies and moderate quantity of fruits and whole grains. Emphasis on monosaturated fats and omega-3 oils should be given and a strict no for saturated and trans fats.