Low Carb Diet
- Diet Help you Loose
- Evaluate your Meal Plan
- Low Calorie Diet Good or Not
- Watch Diet during Pregnancy
- Safe Diet during Pregnancy
- Weight Loss with Carb Diet
- Low Carb Diet for Diabetics
- Low Carb Diet Pill
- Vegetarians on Low Carb Diet
- Low Carb Diet Recipes
- Great tips for Low Carb Diet
- Side Effects of Low Carb Diets
- Low Carb Diet help you loose
- Low Carb Diets Safety
- Atkins Low Carb Diet
- Atkins Low Carb Diet Plan
- Low Carb Diets Work
- Menu for Low Carb Food List
- Some Handy Info
- Cranberries and Unsweetened Chocolate
- Some Facts of Low Carb Diet
- Monitor Performance of Diet Plan
- Low Carb Cholesterol Diet Guide
- Fast and Delicious Recepies
- Low Carb High Fiber Diet
- Success with a Low Carb Diet
- Low Carb Diet Program of choice
- High Protein Diet Pros and Cons
- Enjoy Low Carb Diet Benefits
- Healthy Diet with Numerous Choices
- Disadvantages of the Low Carb Diet
- Know more about Low Carb Diet
- Cautious before Starting for Diabetics
- Effective High Carb Low Fat Diet
- Conflicting Low Fat or Low Carb
- Problem with Low Carb Diets
- Secrets to a Good Low Carb Diet
- Dangerous for Teens
- Low Carb Protein Diet Advantages
- Plan Diet with Utility Examples
Planning to follow Low Carb Diet that is Safe during Pregnancy?
Pregnancy demands proper nourishment and these needs differ for all women. If you have been on a low carb diet earlier and currently dubious about carrying out the same over your pregnancy period and its safety, the answer probably depends on the type of diet plan that you had been following earlier. For instance, if the diet was extremely low carbohydrate content, then you need to shoot up your carb intake by a little amount during this time.
In case the body is deficient in carbohydrates, there is a lacking energy supply in body which affects the development and growth of your baby. Also if you have been facing constipation as a side effect of the diet plan, it may pose problem as a health digestive system is essential for a comfortable pregnancy. Including fiber from whole grains and fruits is an essential idea during pregnancy.
The Advantage of a Low Carb Diet during Pregnancy
In case you normally have a problem with low blood sugar, it can worsen during pregnancy. A low carb diet is useful in this case as it regulates the blood sugar level. However, during later months of pregnancy if you develop gestational diabetes, your doctor might ask you to cut short carbohydrate intake to help regulate this imbalance.
Talk to your Doctor about a Low Carb Diet during Pregnancy
If you want to stick with the low carbs diet variations, it is advisable to consult an obstetrician for best advice. Many of the low carb programs like the Atkins and South Beach diets will recommend increasing your carb intake slightly during pregnancy. For e.g. The Atkins program suggests that if you become pregnant, you move immediately to the maintenance phase of the plan where carbs are more abundant. A slight research on your diet program before consulting doctor would be even more helpful.
Remember you can regain your fitness even after the baby is born. What matters the most presently is health of you and your baby.